Writing Center Hours.
--The Center is open Monday - Thursday, 9-8; Friday, 9-5;
Sunday online, 9-8.
--For online hours during the week, please see the schedule.
--We are closed Friday, January 27.
--Closed for Spring Break: March 12 - 19.
Each new day is released every 24 hours, around 12-2am ET
Welcome! If this is the first time at our site, you will need to register in order to make an appointment. To register, click on the link to the left.
Once registered, login with your CU email and your Writing Center password.
Summer 2022 Updates
- You may make an appointment for in-person consultations in 310 Philosophy Hall or online consultations on Zoom.
- Writers may have up to 1 appointment per week, plus one drop-in.
- Student users can see 4 calendar days at a time; each night from 12:00 am - 2:00 am (ET) the scheduler automatically updates.
- Reservations can be made only by clicking on white boxes. If there are no white boxes on the day you are looking at, no scheduled appointments remain. You can then click on the link below each day's schedule to be notified of openings.
- For more information, please read our FAQ at http://www.college.columbia.edu/core/uwp/writing-center/faq#kind
--Writing Center drop-in consultants are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a wait to see a consultant if other students have arrived before you. The last drop-in appointment of the day begins approximately one hour before closing.
--No drop-in hours during the summer.
--You are permitted to have two appointments each week. The appointments must be on separate days.